Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Departures by TheFicChick


Title: Departures
Author: TheFicChick
Rated: M
Chapters: 10
Status: Complete
Pairing: E/B
Genre: Romance

Summary:
"Every day for the rest of my life, I will wonder how kissing a virtual stranger goodbye could have felt like a hello."

Review:
This story once was my favorite oneshot. Imagine how happy I was when TheFicChick decided to make it as multichapter story. Wow.
The story begins in O'Hare Airport, when Bella's flight is delayed because the weather is bad. She meets an Army Edward in the waiting room. Introduction been made, from Pearl Jam to pancake, to smoothies, to borrowed Army sweatshirt and it all leads to exchange kiss and email address.
I fell in love with this Edward. In chapter 1, you can know straight that he is a sweet and cute man. Cute? Hmm maybe because the lack of romantical relationship that he admitted to Bella when he first met her. Sweet because he loves his niece. And what I love the most in chapter 1 is how it ended. So beautiful and romantic. Then comes the next chapters, occupied with Bella and Edward words in their email banter.
So sweet and beautiful story. I enjoy it very much :)

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8625604/1/Departures

No comments:

Post a Comment